
Leave it to Zefrank.com to give yet another drawing program with which I can waste some time. The Flower Maker is just that; a small program designed to give you the power of the flower. Pick your petal design, your favourite colour, petal opacity and more, and then place them on the blank page to create your version of natures finest work. Save it out, and then click on the available links to create an entire garden featuring your very own flower. Once that's done, email it off to your mom.
1 comment:
No! I will NOT stop you! Are you kidding? Are you stuffing the Thanksgiving stuffing so far down that your brain ain't working? No way am I gonna stop you! This site of yours is, by far, the best site in blog-ville... well, okay, MINE is the best... but yours is way close to being up there next to mine! I love it! Gives me something to do in-between surfing ebay for old Monkee memorabilia! Thanks for giving us so much cool stuff!!
Post a Comment