
Here is something about me you don't know - I hate clowns. It's irrational, I know, I don't care. I don't want to find my inner child and I don't want to delve into my past to discover what happened that caused me to hate clowns. As far as I'm concerned, I don't like anybody overtly trying to hide their identity - they are evil...and here is the proof.
Nothing but evil clowns on the Evil Clown Generator. You can click on the different face parts to change them or do what I do and just brush your mouse across the face and let the features change at random.
2 comments:
I hate clowns also, clowns and mimes.
ab_iron
Isn't that funny? Mimes don't bother me that much. Maybe that's because I did some mime in school so I don't fear them as much. Clowns, on the other hand, just freak me out - I'm convinced they are all armed.
Post a Comment