April 05, 2005

Free Slide Show Software - for now anyway.



My father wants to get into digital imaging and computer generated slide shows (this should be good). We are just waiting for the (kick ass) machine from Dell to arrive and in the meantime I am looking for the best software I can find to create slide shows in the simplest, but also most robust way. I've not decided which one to pick yet, but I thought you might like to know that both Pinnacle Studio v 9 (from Pinnacle Systems) and



ProShow Gold from Photodex.com allow you to try their full software package for free for 30 and 15 days respectively. Between the two, you could have 6 weeks of slide show fun, all at no cost at all. I'll post my final choice when I make it, but if anyone has any other ideas email me, or leave your suggestions as a comment here. Any help and advice is more than welcome.

No comments: