ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer
So many times when I am filling out a form on the internet, it might be a questionaire, or the special instructions for a delivery, or even a post to my favourite board, I am sure that I have misspelled a word but I can't seem to come up with the right spelling. I have an extension in FireFox that helps me out with that problem and I was happy to find out recently that there is also a great little spell checker available for Microsoft's Internet Explorer called ieSpell.
This little application sits on your Internet Explorer tool bar and checks those areas of a web page that you input text for any spelling errors. For all of you who are using I.E. this is going to be a very handy little utility and, of course, it's free!
October 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment